Humpty Dumpty’s Nursery (Darwen) Ltd
Following the latest Government advice, we will be remaining open until further notice. As most of you are aware the following new procedures have been in place, within nursery, since the Government advice on Friday 13 March 2020:-
- Please DO NOT send your child/children into nursery if they have a temperature of 37.8 or above. Children that develop a temperature during their session will need to be collected immediately. Children should remain at home for 7 days.
- Please DO NOT send your child/children into nursery if they have a continuous cough or develop a new cough. Children that develop a cough during their session will need to be collected immediately. Children should remain at home for 7 days.
- Upon arrival to drop/collect your child from nursery please wash yours and your children’s hands BEFORE entry to nursery.
- Please arrange someone else to bring to and collect from nursery, should you yourself have any of the above or flu like symptoms.
- We will be checking your child’s temperature on arrival and periodically throughout the day and possibly doing handover at the door in the coming weeks.
I appreciate that these new measures may cause some inconvenience for parents, but during these uncertain times we must follow Government advice, safeguard children and staff and do everything we can to contain this disease and keep everyone safe.
Thank you for your continued support
Sharon and the Team